Meet the newest addition to our growing line of outerwear products using Polartec® Power Grid™. The Loma. A full zip technical hoodie making it one of our most versatile products to date.
Size GuideNeed help with sizing?
- Bluesign® Certified Dyed Fabric
- Polygiene® Treated Fabric to Help Fight Odor
- Nylon/Spandex Taping Hood, Cuffs & Thumbholes
- Balaclava Style Hood
- Two Self Fabric Hand Pockets
- Zippered Left-Chest Pocket
- Full Length Zipper with Zipper Guard
Materials93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Spandex - 6.6 oz Polartec® Power Grid™
Factory: Fayettechill OuterwearMiami, Florida / Supplier Since 2019 / Cut & Sew
OverviewAs we pieced together a supply chain with our Made in USA Polartec fabrics, we partnered with a cut and sew factory to help us build the majority of our outerwear. We are excited to announce a line up of products where the fabric is Made in Tennessee and the products are built in Florida for a fully Made in USA product.
Fibers - This Piece Diverted 35 Water Bottles From LandfillsRecycled Polyester, made from post-consumer products such as water bottles, uses less energy, less virgin raw material. Diverts bottles and similar materials from landfills.
This is my first impression when compared with an Outdoor Research Vigor fleece:
1. I am 5'11'', 145lb, 36" chest (tall and slim), and small fits me as a regular fit should.
2. Both products are of excellent quality and cut, one is trim fit, and this hoodie is a regular fit.
3. What I like the most and why I purchased this jacket is the cut. OR Vigor trimmed fit easily gets smelly because it is very close to the armpits, this hoodie has all the benefits of the OR Vigor and is a regular fit which translates to plenty of space between the fabric and the armpits. Good for traveling purposes.
4. The Loma hoodie is heavier and warmer than the OR Vigor, I consider it "midweight", while the Vigor is "lightweight". Seconds after putting it on and you can feel the warmth.
5. To my surprise, the Loma zippers are not YKK, they seem to be no-brand, and the main one is difficult to undo. Hard to justify at this price range.
6. Fabric is super breathable in both products.
7. The Chest pocket is large enough to accommodate a normal size smartphone in both products, but Loma's is much bigger.
8. Main zipper does not have a zipper garage to protect your beard. Again, hard to justify at this price range.
9. Hood is scuba style, and it fits over a baseball cap but does not look very good.
10. Loma's price is about 2-3 times the price of the OR Vigor, but I think it is 10 times more usable in urban environments or multi-day trips since it doesn't stink after one use.
I usually wear medium for shirts and fleeces but I had to order a small because the medium was too large
Hoodie seemed like good quality but the fit was way too large for the size Small I purchased. Too long at the waist, too long in the arms, and too baggy. I'm 5'9, 135 and size Smalls usually fit me great.
Good for all types of weather perfect like the Polartec softness
I hiked 500 miles across northern spain in this hoodie. It was perfect. Unfortunately, my GF set in down in a bar and someone snagged it. I've never had an emotional loss from clothing until this. Now it is sold out. :(