Available Direct Only - Online, Basecamp, LR Pop Up.
DescriptionKeeping our trail needs in mind, the Leah is built with a light weight, highly breathable moisture wicking fabric.
Size GuideNeed help with sizing?
- Women's Fleece Sweatshirt
- Standard Fit
- Bluesign Certified Dyed Fabric
- Thumbholes, Nylon/Spandex Taping
- Built in Neck Gaiter
- Microgrid is Reversed in 3 Areas for Warmth - Hood, Side Panels, Stomach Behind Kangaroo Pocket
- Multi-Colored Loop Cord with Translucent Adjustment Toggle
- Recycled Polartec Polyester Fabric Made in Tennessee
- Cut & Sewn in Florida
Materials93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Spandex - 6.6 oz Polartec Power Grid / Product Weight Size Medium - 13.5 oz
Factory: Fayettechill OuterwearMiami, Florida / Supplier Since 2019 / Cut & Sew
OverviewAs we pieced together a supply chain with our Made in USA Polartec fabrics, we partnered with a cut and sew factory to help us build the majority of our outerwear. We are excited to announce a line up of products where the fabric is Made in Tennessee and the products are built in Florida for a fully Made in USA product.
FibersRecycled Polyester, made from post-consumer products such as water bottles, uses less energy, less virgin raw material. Diverts bottles and similar materials from landfills.
AMAZING! I’ve been wanting one of these for a while, and it fulfilled all of my expectations. Perfect fit and super comfy.