DescriptionOur take on vintage Americana branding of the 1970's, this design features our classic Tiller logo with raised embroidery. Art by Taylor Morgan
- Unisex Hat
- Q3 Wicking 100% Polyester Sweatband
- 6 Panel - Ranger Shape - Medium Crown
- 100% Polyester Back Mesh
- Raised & Flat Embroidery
- Plastic Snap Closure
- Slight Curved Brim
- Fair Labor Certified Factory
- Designed in the Ozarks
Materials- 100% Organic Cotton Canvas
Factory: Outdoor CapBentonville, Arkansas / Supplier Since 2012 / Sewing & Sourcing
OverviewWe have used Outdoor Cap since 2012 and are happy to have them as neighbors in Arkansas for design and development. All factories used under Outdoor Cap are Fair Labor Certified. We accomplished a major milestone for FW19 and future collections and sourced all GOTS certified Organic Cotton for our main hat fabrics. We were also able to have Outdoor Cap start sourcing from our Hemp supplier, Hempfortex for future developments.
Social ComplianceSince 1999, Fair Labor Association has helped improve the lives of millions of workers around the world. As a collaborative effort of socially responsible companies, colleges and universities, and civil society organizations, FLA creates lasting solutions to abusive labor practices by offering tools and resources to companies, delivering training to factory workers and management, conducting due diligence through independent assessments, and advocating for greater accountability and transparency from companies, manufacturers, factories and others involved in global supply chains.
FibersGOTS certified Organic Cotton, Virgin Polyester
To be clear - I am a tough critic. It takes a lot to give a perfect or near perfect rating. In all reality, I would give this closer to a 3.5 or 3.75, but not a 4.
The reason for the negativity is twofold.
1) there is a small cosmetic/quality error where the back mesh comes together at a seam, it doesn’t appear to be stitched down all of the way. Now in reality this is a small error, and I no was is visibly noticeable from any distance, nor does it actually effect the quality/longevity of the product.
2) the crown fit seems slightly off, now that could also be due to the hat not being totally broken in to my head shape yet.
All things considered I would very much recommend Fayettechill and this product. The style/design is very on point, I love the local and sustainable sourcing, and the products are quality.
Very quick, and exactly what I wanted