The pleasant smell of burning natural wood is traditionally associated with sleepy little towns and pueblos throughout the Southwest and the Rockies.
Dream with Incienso,
- Of Morning and evening smoke rising in sleepy little towns and pueblos.
- Of chuck wagon cooking fires out on the range.
- Of campfires by the singing trout stream.
- Have jolly picnic fires on the mesa and in the canyon.
- Of the tall yarns around the glowing fireplace.
- Of the memories of friends.
- Of visions of new adventures in the far west.
Approximately 40 Bricks
2.5 oz. / 69 grams
We love this stuff. My wife and I used to buy it from a shop called "The Buddha's Eye" around the corner from our house and it always reminds us of camping and the first years we moved in together. I admit some bias, but it burns well, smells great, doesn't cost very much, and came to my home quickly. Over the years I've discovered that we're allergic to a lot of incense that we used to love, but not this amazing stuff. Thanks for a quality product!