The pleasant smell of burning natural wood is traditionally associated with sleepy little towns and pueblos throughout the Southwest and the Rockies.
Dream with Incienso,
- Of Morning and evening smoke rising in sleepy little towns and pueblos.
- Of chuck wagon cooking fires out on the range.
- Of campfires by the singing trout stream.
- Have jolly picnic fires on the mesa and in the canyon.
- Of the tall yarns around the glowing fireplace.
- Of the memories of friends.
- Of visions of new adventures in the far west.
Approximately 40 Bricks
2.5 oz. / 69 grams